Hello lovelies!
A happy 2019 to you. I hope you're having a great first quarter of the year and sticking to your resolutions.
At the top of my resolution list for this year is focusing on being present, intentional as well as unleashing my inner Goddess.
I have decided to let go of my self doubt and brazenly tackle the challenges life throws at me.
In the spirit of unleashing my inner goddess,I decided to have a fun shoot with my sister and photographed by our friend Lerato.












If you did not already know,I have a substantial love for pineapples. Apart from enjoying their delicious taste, the pineapple has become a popular traditional feng  shui symbol of wealth, fortune, and prosperity.




Dress:                 Thrifted
Sandals:             Ackermans
Choker:              Legit
Flower crown,
Cuffs& rings:   MrP

What resolutions did you make for 2019?

                  xo.