If there’s one jacket that will up your street style cred this winter it’s a puffer. This outerwear is currently the coolest and warmest jacket to be caught in this winter. From basic designs and chic styles to oversized shapes and bright colours, the puffer jacket is an option for everyone.






When this jacket caught my eye, the colour reminded me of sunny blue skies. A much needed vibe to beat the blues that grey winter skies tend to induce.  





My favourite thing about this jacket is the hood that you can conceal to puff up the        collar by folding and zipping it in.                                  

 I randomly found this clutch in a thrift store on a visit to another town. I adore Ostrich leather so as soon as I spotted it I forgot about everything else in the store .

I hope to see you guys try out this trend. 


Puffer Jacket : Thrift
T-shirt:             MrP
Leggings :      Legit
 Shoes:         The Fix 
Clutch:        Thrift
Necklace :     Legit
Earrings :      MrP
Rings:           MrP