The time to pack away our summer clothes is here! Bring out your winter clothes and save some summer pieces to layer underneath, for the next chilly months.
This year i intend to spice up my usual regular winter outerwear to more jazzed up versions using the following trends for inspiration.
Statement Coats
I love me a warm good long winter coat just as much as the next person but it's time to turn it up a notch babe.

Put regular coloured coats on hold and try some pretty pastel coloured coats  for a fresh winter look.                                 

Also switch up an ordinary coat by stitching on embroidery. Which will pull off two trends at once.

Puffer Jackets
JLo has been the queen of puffer jackets for the longest time and for a good reason, they are so warm and comfy. The new take on the puffer jacket brings a whole new variety of colours and shapes.









Faux Fur Coat 
Faux fur has been trending since a few winters ago. I remember watching Empire and seeing 'Cookie Lyon' styled in some of the most gorgeous fur coats ever. Her outfits definitely made an impression on my psyche and spurred me to go hunting for some fur coats of my own.




Fight winter blues by throwing on a some colour. 







A luxe fur coat is a great choice for these cold nights approaching. 
Denim Jacket 
A regular on the list of timeless items, a denim jacket adds an uber sense of coolness to any outfit.




Individualise one by stitching or gluing on embroidery and pinning on badges. 
I look forward to showing you my take on all of these trends in the coming weeks. 
Love & Light.