Hello lovelies!
After experiencing winter and inconsistent temperatures, Spring is slowly appearing and bringing along with it more outdoor events on the social scene.
The Mary Karnezos 'Growth & Gratitude' art exhibition at The Deli is the first event on my spring/summer social calendar that I went to this past weekend.
A warm and sunny late afternoon with live jazz music playing in the background, happy conversations and tasty bites provided the best backdrop for viewing her excellent work.
Her paintings were happy, tranquil and realistic enough to make me feel like I was seeing the subjects in the paintings in person.









This was my favourite painting.





 
I wore this thrifted Frida Kahlo print shirt for some extra quirk with vintage trousers.
Added a pair of monk straps and a matching texture bag to complete the look.