Hello guys! Guess who's back?! I hope everyone is enjoying 2014.
So, i joined the #IAmAZedBlogger train started by Miss Kundwe (MissKundwe.wordpress.com) unfortunately i had trouble with the first challenge but the February challenge is actually something i've been meaning to do. 

What is a MUSE? According to vocabulary.com a muse is a person who serves as an artist's inspiration.so who serves as my inspiration...? I have a few celebrity muses but i will only talk about my favourite. Can you guys guess who it is? No?     SOLANGE KNOWLES.

I have seen her style evolve over the years and i have loved it all. I like to channel Solange in most of my outfits but i try not to be a copycat. My goal is 'would Solo wear this?' And not 'Solange wore this recently'. I love how she is so different and comfortable with her style. Here are a few of my fave looks



 I love how she incorporates turbans in her outfits.



 She keeps my love for braids alive.







 I prefer shorts to skirts and she styles her shorts into chic dressy outfits! Something i like to emulate.