Hey guys! Sorry for the silence,I'm back now and i intend to post as often as i can. I was invited to a housewarming on friday night,and emphasis was placed on the word casual. So i found myself wearing this; 
 As you can see,it turned out to be a monochromatic look without my intention.
These perforated leggings have been lying in my closet for over two years without any use,i experienced buyer's remorse shortly after purchasing them and packed them away.i finally got the opportunity to wear them and didn't feel bad about them at all.

 I recently bought these flat forms after several weeks of doubting whether i wanted them or not. The houndstooth top grabbed my attention the first time i saw them.but no images of what i would wear them with came to mind,and that kept me from bringing them home sooner.
 The leather vest 

was a total impulse buy,one I dont regret at all!

 How are you guys rocking the monochrome trend?