Hey loves! I hope you all have had a good week. Mine has been a bit challenging,with school getting hectic and all plus trying not to miss my mother too much.(yes i am a big baby). Anyway,i decided to try some retail therapy to deal with the pain. 
If you read mine and Limpo's feature article on www.socialumiere.net on our 2013 summer must-haves,then you already know how big on denim and  prints i am. If you haven't seen it yet click on the link.  http://socialumiere.net/2013/10/15/summer-2013-must-haves/.  When you're there don't forget to bookmark it and regularly check it for an interesting versatile range of social information.
 
I wore a printed ZOE BAER long sleeved blouse, high waisted denim shorts and nude ballet pumps both from Mr Price.  
My pink 'lennon' sunglasses are from Legit and my earrings from Mr Price.
 
 I won this blouse in a 'Mz-Sunshine store' giveaway. Thanks Pezu! 
 Plus my thrifted vintage sling bag. 
 Enjoy your weekend! And remember; 'life's too short to wear boring clothes.' Xo
Happy Independence to my Zambia!