Every woman has experienced a bad hair day at some point in her life,some more than others.  i'll be the first to admit i usually have them in-between hairstyles and salon vists. My number one solution for this problem is to wear turbans a.k.a "vitambala'. But they are not just a solution to my hair problems, i love how they switch up any look and add a hint of afrocentrism to regular style.
Most times i wear a turban I've had a few people compliment me and ask how i tied it. One of my followers on twitter recently asked me how i do it so instead of explaining i decided to to make a picture tutorial. I tried to make it as easy as possible so anyone can achieve it. 
 I like to use silk scarves because they don't 'suck' the moisture out of hair. 
 The 1st and 2nd step is usually the same for any style you'll wrap the turban. i.e. you spread out the scarf and then fold it depending on the intended style.
 If any of the steps is unclear feel free to ask and i can explain. Xo